Travelog World 1.15 Updates - Change Notes
Common abbreviations: TW - Travelog World, ToS - Type of Sale, FoP - Form of Payment
- CRS Import/Export[1.15.6]
- Bug fixed: importing a new PNR from Sabre, you would be asked "Do you require the new passenger information to be imported for this booking?". Even if you answered No, new passengers were imported, they are now not.
- If you answered Yes to the above question you would be asked "Do you want the passengers in this Travel Services booking to be removed?". It was too easy to accidentally answer Yes and delete all passengers. You are now prompted a second time to confirm you really want to delete all passengers.
- Bug fixed: Sabre, WTDB segment fares did not allow for exchange rate in fare construction from NUC to origin currency. Now do.
- Bug fixed: Sabre, WTDB: obscured CC number like AXXXXXXXXXXXXX1234*XXXX was not detected as a CC.
- Bug fixed: Sabre: some hotel imports with room/rate codes starting with a numeric would have that number imported as the room count.
- Bug fixed: Program would record errors in the Windows Application log mentioning WCCO and CHashValue.Clear. These can be ignored but have been fixed.
- Receipt Entry[1.15.4]
- Payment maintenance[1.15.15]
- Quick Booking Completion[1.15.2]
- TWorld main program[1.15.15]
- User Maintenance[1.15.7]
- Bug fixed: Program would record errors in the Windows Application log mentioning WCCO and CHashValue.Clear. These can be ignored but have been fixed in these versions
- Travel Services Main Program[1.15.3]
- Bug fixed: Creating a Client trip (when turning a quote into a booking) the return date on the client trip was always empty.
- Receipt Entry[1.15.3]
- CRS Import/Export[1.15.3]
- Payment maintenance[1.15.14]
- Quick Booking Completion[1.15.1]
- User Maintenance[1.15.6]
- Bug fixed: Might show Invalid Use of Null error when starting, while signed in as a user who has not had their PCI DSS settings updated by the Security Administrator.
- Client Maintenance[1.15.3]
- Bug fixed: copying payments from a client profile, did not copy the encrypted fields. Now does not copy payments to the client.
- Profile Maintenance[1.15.2]
- Bug fixed: copying payments from a debtor or other profle, did not copy the encrypted fields. Now does.