Travelog World 1.15 Updates - Change Notes
Common abbreviations: TW - Travelog World, ToS - Type of Sale, FoP - Form of Payment
- Travel Services[1.15.12]
- Added 'Configure Editor' options in Tools, Options, to allow user to control which editing application is used .
- CRS Import/Export[1.15.15]
- Bug fixed: Galileo: did not allow for four digit years in infant DOB name remarks, stored "20" as year of birth. Now recogises both two and four digit years there.
- Bug fixed: Amadeus Export: now assumes Amadeus will re-order pax by name alphabetically (fixes wrong passenger associations)
- Bug fixed: Galileo: fares with an equivalent fare currency code which was not blank and was the same as the base fare currency code imported with 0 fare since the equivalent amounts were 0 and the actual base fare was ignored. Now imports actual base fare as expected.
- Bug fixed: if not in PCI DSS Encrypted mode, CC drop-down was incorrectly always disabled. Is now enabled appropriately.
- All systems: now exports email address (if present) and mobile number (if present) as CTCE/CTCM SSRs
- Sabre: get client address and debtor code from remarks (DL- and DI.AC- respectively) if present.
- Travel Services[1.15.6]
- Bug fixed: DOB in the future caused the Pax and Visa screen to not show any pax, though the pax were visible in the Trip Information screen and elsewhere.
- Bug fixed: Return date on the client details screen was not saved if changed, now is.
- Bug fixed: with no trip lines, with only insurance/open dated trip lines, a value of 1/1/1684 was stored in the Client return date. Now stores no date as expected.
- Bug fixed: if a valid return date was on the Trip File and it was booked, that return date was ignored and the departure date was stored on the client as both the departure and return dates.
- Bug fixed: with a trip line with a return date before 1684, clicking Save would grey the outlook bar but nothing else would happen. Similarly printing SoA would not produce anything. Fixed.
- Bug fixed: creating a new trip (not from a profile) pax count would be 0.
- TS - Pay Supplier[1.15.2]
- Bug fixed: with bad dates (not blank, but not sensible, e.g. 1/7/218) program would error on payment with 3421 data type conversion error. Now does not error.
- Creditor Credit Allocation[1.12.6]
- Bug fixed: document numbers like "2e234399" caused error 6 overflow. Now does not error but sort behaviour has changed: now sorts document number alphanumerically so document 2 comes after document 19999 (because 2 > 1)
- CRS Import/Export[1.15.6]
- Bug fixed: importing a new PNR from Sabre, you would be asked "Do you require the new passenger information to be imported for this booking?". Even if you answered No, new passengers were imported, they are now not.
- If you answered Yes to the above question you would be asked "Do you want the passengers in this Travel Services booking to be removed?". It was too easy to accidentally answer Yes and delete all passengers. You are now prompted a second time to confirm you really want to delete all passengers.
- Bug fixed: Sabre, WTDB segment fares did not allow for exchange rate in fare construction from NUC to origin currency. Now do.
- Bug fixed: Sabre, WTDB: obscured CC number like AXXXXXXXXXXXXX1234*XXXX was not detected as a CC.
- Bug fixed: Sabre: some hotel imports with room/rate codes starting with a numeric would have that number imported as the room count.
- Bug fixed: Program would record errors in the Windows Application log mentioning WCCO and CHashValue.Clear. These can be ignored but have been fixed.
- Receipt Entry[1.15.4]
- Payment maintenance[1.15.15]
- Quick Booking Completion[1.15.2]
- TWorld main program[1.15.15]
- User Maintenance[1.15.7]
- Bug fixed: Program would record errors in the Windows Application log mentioning WCCO and CHashValue.Clear. These can be ignored but have been fixed in these versions
- Travel Services Main Program[1.15.3]
- Bug fixed: Creating a Client trip (when turning a quote into a booking) the return date on the client trip was always empty.
- Receipt Entry[1.15.3]
- CRS Import/Export[1.15.3]
- Payment maintenance[1.15.14]
- Quick Booking Completion[1.15.1]
- User Maintenance[1.15.6]
- Bug fixed: Might show Invalid Use of Null error when starting, while signed in as a user who has not had their PCI DSS settings updated by the Security Administrator.
- Client Maintenance[1.15.3]
- Bug fixed: copying payments from a client profile, did not copy the encrypted fields. Now does not copy payments to the client.
- Profile Maintenance[1.15.2]
- Bug fixed: copying payments from a debtor or other profle, did not copy the encrypted fields. Now does.