Travelog World 1.14 Updates - Change Notes
Common abbreviations: TW - Travelog World, ToS - Type of Sale, FoP - Form of Payment
- CRS Import/Export[1.14.22]
- Bug fixed: importing from Calypso, rates were not imported for 'module' itinerary lines, and possibly cars.
- CRS Import/Export[1.14.21]
- Updated for CSG v94. (Typical symptom: 'Invalid Procedure Call or Argument')
- Bug fixed: importing from Calypso, service rate would incorrectly include non-commissionables (meal surcharges etc).
- Calypso interface [4.94.0]
- Travel Services[1.14.4]
- bringing in pax from a profile it now updates ages of profile pax (as at today's date).
- Bug fix: bringing in pax from a profile did not also copy them to the client (if there was one). Now does.
- Add Tools|Options, documentation, Email CC to address, and tick boxes for the doc types, and Invoice, "Email CC to" address
- Land, Other Inclusions, Service Fee, Departure Tax, Insurance, Pay Supplier & QBC, Rates[1.14.1]
- Increase document number length to 14 characters.
- Bug Fix: GalXML: explicit 0% comm rate was wrongly overridden by Type of Sale comm rate. Now stored correctly as 0.
- GalXML: apparent bug in Gal caused some phones not to be split into city/type/number. Program was ignoring those. Now detects and splits those, imports as expected.
- GalXML: Phones beginning "CTC" have "CTC" removed before importing.
- GalXML: passive car segment (NonAirSeg) added.
- Bug fix: Sabre import: error 75 path/file access error when no user has no permissions for \windows\temp. Workaround: give users permissions.
- Invoice Prep & Print[1.13.2] and TS Invoicing[1.13.7]
- Email CC to specified address
- Receipt Entry[1.13.6]
- Bug Fix: clicking Print, Preview or Save on the toolbar or in the File menu did not allow certain actions such as validating Form of Payment to happen before the document was saved so an incomplete or invalid document could have been saved. Using those buttons now gives the same result as clicking Print or Save buttons.
- Performance improvements on voucher matching screen.
- Bank Deposit Report[1.12.4]
- added "parts" column on matching screen. When a split receipt is combined into one line, that column shows the number of receipt parts.
- matching screen: Value column too narrow for large negative values. Widened.
- Bug fix: with a large number of unmatched items, overflow errors could occur. Program now fails more gracefully.
- Registration Reader Module[1.14.0]
- 1.14 version ommitted from early versions of 1.14 release leading to Help|About reporting 1.13 registration rather than 1.14, or erroring with "No registration information found for 1.13"
- Registration Program[1.14.4]
- Previous versions did not include some important registration details in the notification of registration completion sent to Travelog by web service.