Travelog World 1.13 Updates - Change Notes
Common abbreviations: TW - Travelog World, ToS - Type of Sale, FoP - Form of Payment
TS Pay Supplier[1.13.2]
- Travel Services[1.13.23] Quick Booking Completion[1.13.4] TS Invoicing Module[1.13.4]
- Invoicing takes account of new "Don't Generate Invoice" tick box on Form of Payment. Trip lines with forms of payment which have that box ticked, do not generate invoice lines when invoicing from Travel Services (Accounting) or Quick Booking Completion.
- TS Amadeus Import[1.13.7]
- Search box on import window matches start of PNR locator or any part of name.
- Fix bug: if there are no air segments, error 9 Subscript out of range.
- TS CRS Import/Export[1.13.7]
- Fix bug: Sabre: did not bring TTL in from *T, now does.
- Fix bug: Sabre: export of order number, auth/booker/reason for travel filtered out digits, now does not.
- Sabre pax names with *Cnn and *P-Cnn are recognised as child pax, with ages
- Sabre stored fare pax type "INN" recognised as child fare.
- Re-import: if user has added spaces to names (Johnmichael -> John Michael) after initial import, re-import can now match the names in TW with the names in the CRS.
- TS Air Module[1.13.3]
- Right click taxes box pops up "Add Fee to Tax" context menu.
- TS Land Module[1.12.26]Fix: incorrect tab order on More Details screen
- Booking PNR box increased from 10 to 12 characters
- Now displays selected supplier code.
- Before updating IATA code ("!" button), checks that the code has not already been used for another supplier. Prevents updating IATA code on MISC supplier.
- "Add/update supplier" checks IATA code has not already been used for another supplier.
- Fix bug: did not correctly handle overrides on refunds or exchanges. Now generates overrides of the correct type.
- Fix bug: repaying a changed BSP line caused strange behaviour with overrides. (existing override records were modified even if they'd been posted to the client.)
BSP Return report[1.13.2]
- Fix bug: changes to prevent an updated document from being changed were too strict. If batch was closed at save time, no changes were permitted, even if no documents had been updated. Now if batch is closed, user is asked to confirm batch is not being updated before the changes are saved.
- Exchange tickets now show cash and credit amounts. "Ex" displays to the right of the ticket number.
- If user does not have the cg/cr entry menu item selected (i.e. is not permitted to use cg/cr entry) the program now opens in readonly mode. This allows user to view the document from Transaction Drilldown, without being able to modify or create new documents.
- Admin tab: list of payees loaded from existing cheques for selected account. New menu option to disable the feature, and to control the range of old cheques scanned for payee names.
- Fix bug: opening to a specific cheque (from e.g. Transaction Drilldown) which is in the current/most recent batch, error 91 object or with block variable not set.
Client Transaction Drilldown[1.13.1]
- Significant performance improvement in the first phase (selecting clients to archive).
- Display Override transactions correctly (particularly refunds and exchanges)
- Form Of Payment: add "Don't Generate Invoice Line" tick box.
- When not registered for Flight Plus, a new Summary Type of Sale option becomes available under Selling.
- Type of Sale: added Short Haul Int'l as a third option, in addition to international and domestic, and a Summary Type of Sale can be chosen from a dropdown list.
- Principal: Can now enter per-CRS principal codes, where the code in the CRS differs from the code in Travelog.
- Fix Bug: Principal, WWW urls did not permit https: (secure http) protocol, now do.
- Fix bug: airline tax boxes did not permit digits in the tax codes, now do.
- Requires non-zero-length descriptions of all code types. Previously zero-length (blank) descriptions were permitted by the program but these could cause confusion in other parts of the system.
- When not registered for Flight Plus, Flight Points option is replaced by a new Summary Type of Sale option.
Corporate Reports & Enquiry[1.12.47]
- Fix bug: "Update All" tick box incorrectly ticked empty journal batches. Fixed.
- Fix bug: ticking list all or update all did not enable the Start button. now does.
Creditor Credit Allocation[1.12.5]
- Display: add full fare, offered rate and offered reason columns.
- Display: add ToS International/Domestic column, and allow for new Short Haul Int'l
- Display: add Right click column heading, click "sort by" (same as Travel Services Reporting)
- Display: internal changes to handling of debtors and debtor selection.
- Display: Cost Centre Breakdown now displays all levels of linked debtors.
- Display: sales table, air (bug fix): supplier code stored in creditor field, supplier field 0. Now supplier and creditor are in correct fields.
- Add Creditor and Payment Due Date selection criteria
- Fix bug: display by ToS showed different results than print by ToS(...by Tos - summary).
Debtor Statement Print[1.12.4]
Monthly Invoice Listing[1.12.3]
- Add Already Matched total and date range criteria.
- Fix bug: Bulk Invoice printing: some report formulas not populated, particularly "GST No", which would give hard-coded default/test GST # instead of correct number, when the agency code does not have a GST# set up.
Override Airline Report[1.13.5]
- Fix bug: sector time saved 12:00 am when it should have been null, and saved and loaded times incorrectly.
- Fix bug: saving the second document in a session error object invalid or no longer set would occur.
- Fix bug: added 7 missing document types. Fixed tab order.
- Internal: transaction entry type now 24 (override) for all trans, transactions have _bTrans_Entry_Type set correctly. (previously always 0) Also document links populated.
- Disabled airline combo boxes (they have no effect). Updated reports overair and overlist.
- Fix bug: refunds generated transactions with the same sign as tickets. Now generates credit trans for refund, acm and acm2. Updates client master accordingly
- Can now tick a line with a single click
- Permit single-ended range of fare bases (from x onwards, or up to x) and properly escapes any apostrophes, preventing SQL syntax errors.
- Fix bug: system date format dependency.
- Add Type column
Sales Analysis Enquiry[1.12.23]
- Email body now includes default email signature (TS Tools, options)
Travel Services Reporting[1.12.34]
- Reporting on Debtors, if the debtor on the client has changed, the debtor on sales analysis transactions is updated in both main and history databases.
TWorld Main Program[1.13.12]
- Fix bug: columns which sometimes contained blanks were totalled strangely (totals for blanks added to first non-blank total). Now have their own subtotal.
- Display: add full fare, offered rate, offered reason, personal amount columns.
- Export: format of amounts which are fractions of a dollar now have a leading zero: "0.45" instead of ".45"
- Display: with Cost Centre Breakdown ticked, all levels of debtor are displayed, whether or not Cost Centres/Divisions is ticked.
- Display: now auto-sizes sort columns instead of always being a fixed size.
- Display: add Creditor, Balance Due Date and Payment Due Date, Trip Number (no browse) selection/group criteria.
- Display: add trip bal due date and month, line payment due date and month, ToS Intl/Dom column (type of sale: international, domestic, s/haul) columns
- Display: right click on a column heading to "sort/group on". Moves column to the left of first amount column (to the right of current sort columns) and sorts accordingly.
- Fix bug: other inclusions with far apart dates causes error 6 overflow. In that case program now displays a list of the trips for the user to correct.
- Slight change to registration expiry message wording, and add "Why Register?" button.
- Print the Balance Due date on the Invoice. This is optional and is turned on by entering 'BALDUE' at the start of line 10 of the Invoice document type in Agency Heading Maintenance.
- Travel Services[1.13.17]
- Pax & Visa: If the Name To Print (and nothing else) was changed, the change was not saved.
- Insurance Window[1.13.3]
- If you have a non-zero commission rate on the selected insurance supplier, that rate is now used. Otherwise if you have a non-zero commission rate on the creditor, that rate is used. Otherwise the rate from the selected type of sale is used.
- About Box[1.12.9]
- Replaced "screen resolution:" line with "INI files in:".
- CRS Import/Export[1.13.11]
- Bug Fixed: Amadeus Export: if the copy-and-paste export window was minimised an error 380: invalid property value would occur.
- Amadeus Import[1.13.02]
- Bug fixed: If the file did not include pricing, seat number reservations were not imported.
- CRS Import/Export[1.13.10]
- Sabre Import: significant bug fixed: when no tickets are present (*PAC empty) no stored fares were imported.
- Client Archiving[1.13.1]
- Bug fixed: If you were registered for 1.13 but not for 1.12 the program would refuse to run.
- CRS Import/Export[1.13.09]
- Amadeus Export: "copy and paste" interface now separates commands with semi-colon ';' instead of newline.
- Sabre Import: new variation in stored fare fare construction is now tolerated.